Friday, March 9, 2012

New Invitation Design

It's the first night of Spring Break, and I decided to take some time to design something new.

To start with let me just say  "I LOVE buttons!"  I have jars and jars of beautifully colored buttons.  I guess if had to rank my top favorite scrappy products it would be:

1. buttons
2. twine
3. hand drawn stitches
4. ribbon
5. Kraft colored cardstock

As you can see buttons are at the top of that list.  In addition to real buttons I have 2 different sets of button stamps and dies   Well tonight I finally took some time to design a "Cute as a Button" baby shower invitation.  I finally got to use my stamps as well as other items from my top 5 list.  The best things about these is that they are very easy to customize and alter to fit nearly any color combination.

Here are a few photos of the neutral colored card:

Buttons stamps: Papertrey ink

Close up of the button details


I do have a girl card designed that I will be taking pictures of when the sun comes up.  I'm very excited how these turned out.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete